Rat Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
!!!!
I've never had any of my rats boggle before but my little 3 legged girl was sitting on my tummy while I was laying down watching tv and I started petting her and she started boggling!!!

She's so sweet! I love her.

I just had to share... :)

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sweet! One of my rats (Rem) boggled twice (I think) for the first time the other day. It was pretty funny looking XD
((Hey AlexzRose, are two of your rats named after characters in Trigun and Halo?))

·
Registered
32 Posts
My girl Miss Big boggled the other day! She was one I adopted from a shelter and she was never social and bit all the time. We can finally pick her up without squeaking and her squiggling away.She was in her cage and I was talking to her and all of a sudden she just did it. I never saw that before, it scared me a little.

·
Registered
482 Posts
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY am I the only one whose rats have never boggled? They are such happy little guys, the fat one still trys to popcorn! Boing. But they NEVER boggle. Oof. So sad.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Scout boggled me once, a few months ago. I almost squealed, it was so cute! But I kept quiet so the boggling would continue - he was half asleep. :D

·
Registered
238 Posts
Awwww, My girl Lucy boggled yesterday in almost the same way. I was just petting her and having a nice bonding time while she was sitting on my lap, then she boggled! I had to tell everyone in my house, but they all looked at me weird when I said "boggle"

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Messerschmitt said:
Sweet! One of my rats (Rem) boggled twice (I think) for the first time the other day. It was pretty funny looking XD
((Hey AlexzRose, are two of your rats named after characters in Trigun and Halo?))
Yep, they sure are! and Light is named for a character in death Note!!! I'm such a nerd. LOL. I almost named one of my girls Rem too. :)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hahaha I was so excited when she boggled. I've beentrying to get her to do it again but no luck so far. :)

Some rats just don't boggle though... :(

·
Registered
32 Posts
One of my rats I have had for close to a year just boggled saturday, I was so excited that my fiancee got to see her do it. WE wanted to laugh b/c it was funny but cute so we would look away so we didn't embarass her.

·
Registered
113 Posts
AlexzRose said:
Yep, they sure are! and Light is named for a character in death Note!!! I'm such a nerd. LOL. I almost named one of my girls Rem too. :)
That's awesome! If I got boy rats they would have been Vash and Wolfwood, and Rem's name came from Rem in Trigun XD

I haven't gotten my rats to boggle since that first time, but hopefully I can get Rem or Leaf to do it again!

·
Registered
192 Posts
I must have happy rats. They boggle all the time... Two of my males do it non stop when they are out with me... one does it constantly in the cage when you are giving her attention, one does it when he is... umm... sitting down with the newspaper and... well... and one does it when she gets some attention outside the cage.

My males boggle so much that all I need to hear is the "sound" it makes when they do it to know they are boggling their little eyes right out of their sockets. Tiny seems to be the one that does it the most. Pretty much every second you have him out on your lap he is doing it.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Mindy does it every time she smells olive oil... little fatty lol.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.