Rat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
RIP Cloud | Dew is my current rat (American Mink)
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cloud passed away in her sleep from a brain tumor on January 11-13. I didn’t see her at all yesterday which I feel incredibly guilty about. I simply thought she was sleeping and never bothered to check. she was found in her tree trunk hide, asleep buried under some fabric and bedding. I think Dew might have done this. I feel horrible and I’m in so much shock as Cloud was so dear to me and was one of my first rats.

We are burying her tomorrow and I just picked out new babies. I have been cuddling Dew, but as horrible as this sounds, it makes me so sad to even hold any rat right now.

Rest in peace, Cloud. May 6, 2020 - January 13, 2022 ☁
She was 20 months and 7 days old. Soar high, little one 💔🌈

Vertebrate Toy Rabbit Rabbits and Hares Recreation

Rodent Rat Fawn Whiskers Pest

Green Banana Saba banana Matoke Wood

Comfort Human body Textile Sleeve Baby & toddler clothing

·
Registered
765 Posts
She is beautiful,its hard to let go if your first rat.At least you were spared a final trip to the vets.Go easy on yourself,you are grieving,she knows you loved her to bits 🐭🌈💜

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
@TwilxghtRat, you have my deepest empathy. Cloud had a wonderful life, and you will miss her dearly. We will all remember her and her presence here on the Forum. Godspeed little one 🌈 🐀

·
Registered
Proud mama to 13 rats, Hazel,Willow,Primrose,Clover and her babies
47 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. She sounds like she was such a special little rat, and was lucky to have such a caring, loving owner. May she rest in peace, and my thoughts go out to you and Dew at this difficult time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts