Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to some encouragement and ideas from the rat community, we've come up with 2 fundraisers for Rattie Love Rescue. Thought I'd share them here as we need YOUR help!

Thanks. :)

Rattie Cookbook

We are putting together a Rattie Cookbook, which will eventually be available as a spiral bound book available for purchase, and an e-book for those who'd rather do that.

We are soliciting recipes from rat owners... What do YOU make/cook for your rat?

We've got a good start, but would love more.

Do note that recipes will be printed in the book. All proceeds from the books will go toward funding for RLR. :)

Please include a name (first is fine) and location so we can credit you! Send to [email protected].

"Rats & Racks" Calendar

We need submissions for this! Photos need to be unedited. NO NUDITY, this should be a PG-13 or less sort of deal. We want rats in cleavage/down shirts/etc, nothing less clean then that. No blurry shots, no overexposed shots, etc.. These need to be pretty stellar for a calender!

Photos MUST be at least at least 11.25" x 8.75" with 150dpi or (hopefully) higher.

Of course, don't send in any photo you don't want published, because it just might be. By submitting, you are agreeing to the use of the photo in a published calender. All proceeds will go towards the running of Rattie Love Rescue.

We will narrow it down if there are many submissions and then open voting from the rat community for the top 13, which will be included in the calendar. Should be fun!

PLEASE, send your "Rats & Racks" photos to [email protected]. Please include a first name (yours, that is, not the rat) as well so we can credit you.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Re: RLR's Rattie Cookbook & "Rats & Racks&

omg, i am definately interested in the cookbook idea! Will you accept money orders and how much will you sell them for?!

·
Registered
1,162 Posts

Wow... Rats and Racks... I love it! :lol: Unfortunately, my camera sucks and my chest is all scratched up, otherwise I'd definitely try to get in on that! ^_^

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

We'll sell through Lulu.com so I'm not sure if they accept money orders! Though I'd be more than happy to recieve a MO through the mail, pay for the book and have it sent to you, if that's the only way for you to get it. :)

Aw, Mana! I have someone else that said that, and someone else said Photoshop. Well, the scratches... Photoshop can't help a sucky camera. ;) we will be accepting submissions for awhile, though.

·
Registered
418 Posts

Kimmiekins said:
We need submissions for this! Photos need to be unedited. NO NUDITY, this should be a PG-13 or less sort of deal. We want rats in cleavage/down shirts/etc, nothing less clean then that.
What about the nekkid ratties?! :lol:

Could you give us an example of how you want this too?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts