Rat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I thought it be a cool idea to properly introduce my rats now that I have had them a while and finally figured out there personalities!

So first up is Cindy. She is a little blue/grayish color small rat. She is a little over 2 months old and just a ball of energy! She loves to be out and exploring places and finding nice dark spots to nap which makes it where I have to put her in a harness attached to a leash. She is starting to like riding on my shoulder but doesn't like all the loud noises I make. She still hasn't taken any treats from me but seems to be trusting me more. Still a longs way to go but we are getting there.

Next is Rorie. She is a (I think) a topaz berkinshire small rat. She is about 3 months old and just the most curious little angel! She loves to see what I'm are doing, be on me, check things out, and use me as a climbing object. She is so smart and I love seeing all her silly sleeping poses. Currently she has a URI but her medicine will be in on Friday and till then she gets a little dark chocolate which have gotten rid of her wheezing do now she's only sneezing and chirping.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts