Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, she found her way into the innerworkings of my sofa. She was sitting peacefully on my lap and suddenly bolted under the cushions. She has been in there for about two hours now and will only poke her nose out every half an hour or so but when I try to scoop her up she runs back into the couch. I could force my way in and grab her but it would definitely break something on her fragile little rattie body. I have a gig in an hour and a half... any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
um, i'm not sure. i would say leave the room but peek around the corner, leaving yummy treats on the couch. maybe just hide behind the sofa. hopefully she will eventually creep out of her hole to investigate and you can scoop her up from behind so she can't retreat into her hole.

·
Registered
421 Posts
maybe try laying a sheet over the area where shes poking out of and hide some yummies under there. Maybe shell come out far enough and long enough to scoop her up.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Had this happen once with a recliner. Had to flip it over and go in through the bottom. Treats don't work with Little Bear, she's quite stubborn. Good luck! Be careful if you have to grab her.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I was just kind of curious as to how this ended? Happily I hope?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I was just kind of curious as to how this ended? Happily I hope?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts