Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my new baby Una is ubsessed with my mouth and spite.

Why?

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but why??

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
LoL cause it is a hole LoL and it smells like food sometimes my boys always try and open my mouth then other times it smells all minty so omg something new to smell and check out LoL

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm simple yet complex...

·
Registered
655 Posts
Ok im sorry your getting all the questions but when did you get your new rat? Did you need to get another when you are struggling to pay for the vets bills of the present lot?

·
Registered
10,640 Posts
The reason your baby is obsessed is that it is natural to her. If you watch a litter of babies with their mom, they are constantly sniffing and licking her mouth. The smells/tastes let them know what is good/safe to eat, etc. Your baby is viewing you as her mom. When I took in a tiny orphan boy, I had to teach him what to eat by putting it in my mouth first...before this if I offered him anything he would take a tiny nibble and then stop (a cookie! can you believe it?), once it was in my mouth once, he devoured it. He learned from his Human Mom. :)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
picasso thinks it's hilarious to pull nose and chin hairs out of my poor boyfriend. lol, hey, at least he likes my rat! :D think he's a keeper.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ladylady said:
Did you need to get another when you are struggling to pay for the vets bills of the present lot?
I didn't "get" her go to my post <New baby and she is soooo cute> in genral topics your answer is in there. :)

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And it's all true I'll even make my friend join and tell it in his own words if you really want.

God Una is so funny! She'll try to open my mouth even if I put my hand in the way! lol

·
Registered
814 Posts
I just thought these pics were not only cute but also appropriate I just got done eating an apple.

Attachments

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
........8O I don't let any of my girls IN my mouth....8O

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
.......8O.....

·
Registered
995 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think my little baby Una is going to rip my lips off. lol

·
Registered
77 Posts
YEAH! I was about to make a thread asking about that. One of my rats is CRAZY about my mouth and will climb in till her front paws are behind my teeth! She gets pissed when I pull her out!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts