Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I'm Marissa, or Marsie! I'm 20 years old and I like watching nature documentaries, swimming, forgetting to eat, drinking coffee, going for walks, and online shopping (the kind where you put lots of stuff you want in your 'shopping cart' and then delete everything because it costs way too much).

I don't have any pet rats as of yet, but I finally took the leap and asked to be put on a waiting list for a litter that should be ready to go in late August, so I've been trying to get as much information on what to buy so I can provide the best home and experience for my future little fur balls! I've wanted rats for a while now, but since I've been living either at home (my mother detests all small animals ESPECIALLY rats) or in a dorm, I haven't had a chance to. Since I'm moving in with a couple friends in a couple of months and getting a job with more stable (and better) hours, I feel very comfortable providing for a couple (or a few) rats.

I've never owned a small animal before; only dogs and one cat. I've had friends who have owned rats and have got to play with them, though, so I can honestly say I'm very comfortable handling them.

It's lovely to be here and I hope I can learn a lot from everyone! <3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts