Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was drinking a milkshake from chick-fil-a, and they have those wide holes at the top for a straw. i had samantha ratter sitting by me, and i set the shake between my legs. i picked samantha up and put her on my shoulder (she likes to go in my shirt through the neck hole and wander around- i've gotten used to it and learned to layer my shirts!) but she decided she was going to climb down my front on the outside of my shirt...she was rushing, and got to my chest and next thing i knew there was a rat in my milkshake. she was head first and waist deep in it (i had barely started it) and she came out looking like santa rat from the whipped cream. i felt soooo bad, but was laughing so hard because it was just so weird and funny (but i also feel bad for laughing at her).
so i got her cleaned up, but now she's scared to run around and is hanging out by my feet....poor samantha!
i just had to share because it was so random when it happened. (and i'm sure someone is going to tell me whipped cream is very dangerous to rats, or something, so i'll feel even worse about my shake placement...) i kinda wish i had recorded it for americas funniest videos...but, alas, hindsight is 20/20. (i forgot who said that)

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
its not like she drank the whole shake... a little bit wont kill her, and she probably enjoyed it but is making you feel guilty, lol.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, she's probably liking the extra attention and petting...especially since i've been so busy lately so havent seen her as much as i'd like :( (i'd like to spend all day with her, but, unfortunately, have to work so i have money to buy her new toys and a friend soon)

·
Registered
69 Posts
aaww bless her! hopes she fine now :lol:

·
Registered
234 Posts
:oops: Poor girl.
She should be ok, I agree maybe you could check her ears, I doubt there to be anything in them - but, if there was, this wouldn't be great for the little ratty girl. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts