Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if it's better to keep my rats in the same room in my apartment, or if it's better to move them around (bedroom to livingroom) to change up the scenery? Either way, I don't keep them in a spot where they're completely isolated.

Any thoughts?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Well...I know that if you're me you have cats and a dog and other creatures that would think the rats were a tasty treat. That's the only reason I could think of keeping them in one room.

I'm sure your rats would love to be moved around a bit, so long as you don't have any rat hating objects or animals in your house. :D

·
Registered
447 Posts
lol im not an expert but i agree. Rats are curious little animals. It's always best to give them something new to entertain themselves with. new shaped hammock new cage even a different room. i try to challenge my rats physically and socially keeps them happy and helps me to get there trust and respect. keeping a rat busy will keep them happy most of the time. I learned most this information from very experienced rat owners and it seems to work on my side. If u have anymore questions juss ask i may not kno the answer but i could find out for u. -Josh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts