Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as some of you know i have some of the cutest boys EVER. Yellow Cute Laugh But Bailey seems more timid then any of his brothers. And its only been in the past week or so, he's getting more distant. I haven't been ignoring him, i try to give him as much attention as he will take, my other boys just seem to adore playing, but Bailey tends to sleep in his little grassy hide-a-way.... 10...15...20 min later, waiting for him to come oout of that thing..... finally i poke him and attempt to get him up. whats the deal, is it just in his personality to be more shy and less playful? He is much more timid, I'll reach in, and it's like he doesn't recognize me, until he takes his time and comes to smell me, then he'll let me play with him. Is it a dom thing? Because the chain seems to go, Louie (big boy) Nigel, Asdis, Adonis, and finally my cute little Bailey. Adonis isn't as bad, but seems to be a little skittish, although i'm thinking that is because he is from a different litter and didn't arrive until he was about a week and a half. **sigh** it makes me sad, because i don't want any of my boys left out. i guess i'll just HAVE to play with them more. (MWAHAHAHAHA)

any advice?

·
Registered
798 Posts
lol, i have somewhat the same problem.... Lulu is very calm and easy going, she'll just lay there and wait for you to pick her up and when you do she tends to just look for a place to fall asleep. While Piggle on the other hand as shes becomming more accustomed to being picked up and handled goes literally crazy shes here there and everywhere its hard to keep your eyes on her for more than a couple of seconds and shes always getting into some sort of troubles. Anyway my point through all of this being that mine just simply have two different personalities, maybe its the same case with your buddies.

·
Registered
106 Posts
How did a spamtroll manage to get 6 posts without being banned?

Aaaanyway I was going to say - why's it always the pretty ones who end up bottom of the pack?!

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Because the mods cant be on the computer every second of the day. 6 posts is not alot considering spamtrolls usually just copy and paste. Lighten up, give the mods a break ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts