Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the vet a few days ago, and guess what? SANTA had been there! Not only was the whole place decorated but..........

........there were presents waiting for "Master Buscemi Rat: Top of the Good List," and "Master Augustus Rat: Rattus Exceptional!" The return address said "Santa, North Pole."

We put the presents under the tree, so that the boys and I will be surprised on Christmas. I don't know if Santa is right about Boo being "top of the good list" - I'll bet Gus would argue about that. But even though he's a troublemaker, he's very loved. They both are. So, we are all very excited and thrilled.

Tell your ratties to be good - Santa's watching! :D

(It's too bad this group doesn't live closer together - it would be fun for us to do a "secret Santa" for our Boys and Girls! :D )

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We do, too! :lol:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
That is so awesome! I wish we could do a thing like that at our office but with our number of clients that would be impossible O_O

A client of ours that comes in seriously like 3-7 times a week for her 200 dogs and cats (well not nearly that much but I'm sure the number is 15-20 counting the ferals) is going to give us all presents though. I love that woman, she's so wonderful to her pets.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, our vet is just THE BEST! We love her dearly!

It's neat to have a surprise, and REALLY not have any idea what it is! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts