Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a suggestion, but I'm here looking for a post on myco and its treatments rather than posting a new topic about it and making people answer the same questions a billion times. I just think it would be easier to find posts if there were a search engine that i could just type "myco" into and it would bring up all of the topics concerning it.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
The one below the green header isn't working for you?

·
Registered
532 Posts
i've had trouble with the search before, but maybe i'm just using it wrong :D

does putting the terms in quotes help at all? i tried forever to find the post about Noah, and the only thing i could remember was "fat rolls" and "people tell me my rat is huge" and i put both of those into the search and it didn't really return anything helpful...

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
so, there it is. don't feel bad renay, i've never noticed it either

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have issues with the search too; mostly just finding it each time I want to use it. And I have no idea why, as it's always there, in the same place.

Are you saying that you always use quotes? That might be the problem. Though I tried typing in simply 'fat rat' and was returned with 5519 results. When I tried 'fat NOT rat' I received 8759 results. When I tried just 'Noah' I was returned only 21 results, including the topic you mentioned. So it seems like it's just picky, or I'm inept with search engines. :roll:

·
Registered
981 Posts
The search engine could be a little better. It always seems to give me odd results, though it's not bad if you are looking for a post by a specific person and you know the person's name.

Going to Google and putting "site:www.ratforum.com" (No quotes) at the beginning of your search might help get you some different results too.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Part of the problem likely comes from words that are very common around here... like 'rat' or 'food' etc. I think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts