Rat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, you know what happens with rats, they do funny things, and you want to take pictures! This was the first time that my girls had climbed on my head, it was hilarious. So I decided to snap a few shots, and some of them turned out kind of interesting!

I never realized how big my girls are, until I saw Lola stretched out to the size of my face! And Belgie just sat and cleaned herself, content as could be on TOP OF MY HEAD!

Okay, not the greatest of Belgie's pudgy little tummy, but I think I turned out alright.

My fave, of my loving up my dear little Belgie while Lola shows of her interesting side.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Haha, Lovely! So sweet. I have a picture with Addo on my head somewhere :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Lola has very pretty markings. They are both lovely. :D

I wish my rats would do that, but Khloe can't ever keep still, and Xoe is still a shy baby (but she is coming out of her shell!). Maybe some day though. :D

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
oh geez :) lol.

by the way Captain based on your name I thought you were a male initially. This is practically the billionth time I've made that mistake. I apologize ;) but I still might call you the old old captain (if you don't mind) :).

·
Registered
60 Posts
don't mind katie, judging by her posts i think she might just be a troll. that, or extremely stupid. :) i think you and your rats are both QTs to the max.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the positive comments!

Believe me, I know about the acne thing... 21 years old and that stuff just won't go away! You should see my bathroom counter, it's bad... And also don't worry in advance (if you were about the underage comments), I'm aware I look 16 on a good day... I love it when people ask me if I'm old enough to be working at a restaurant, or be in bars for that matter...

Lola has very pretty markings
Thanks, isn't she interesting? And it's just on that one side, the other side is pretty standard hooded.

by the way Captain based on your name I thought you were a male initially
Ah, the weirdness of online acquaintances... It's so hard to tell sometime. And to be fair, it's a nickname I got when I wanted to a pilot, which is a pretty male dominated field, so it's quite understandable.

·
Registered
51 Posts
lol so adorable, my girlies love riding around on my head!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts