Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone loves rat balls! It's no secret that owners of male rats are particularly proud of some good rat balls, but owners of female rats can appreciate them too! There are few things in life as cute as those fuzzy little balls. Who wouldn't be proud?

Enough out of me, let's show 'em off! Post your pics and give your babies the attention they deserve!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Oh, okay! Totally thought... never mind haha. Those are some very cute pictures. I can never seem to catch mine sleeping like that on camera. :( Funniest sleeping photo I took was of Klaus when he decided to hang half his butt off the edge of a shelf, suspended in mid air like a silly boy.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hah... hahahaha... hahahahahaha... I see what you did there. But, I do not have photos of rat balls of either sort. The funniest ones I have are of the four babies all squished into the same doorway, including my avatar. Those are some cute photos, mine always wake up when I get close lol.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
;D

It did take months for me to get the first picture of either of them sleeping like that, they wake up so easily it's hard to sneak up on them.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I think this is a rat ball, just a big one :) Not the same exact position but ball-like I suppose. I haven't seen the girls sleeping that way, it's cute!

Attachments

·
Registered
601 Posts
Awww haha! I see my guys sleeping like this sometimes, but they always jump up when I get near the cage.

·
Registered
664 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Ah that's so cute, Lita. I had a big furry fuzz ball this morning. His head was tucked right under his body, wish it gad the camera handy though.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Haha! Never manage to get pics of mine sleeping like this, the floorboards near their cage are too squeaky >.<

·
Registered
86 Posts
One of my girls sleeps like this and it always freaks me out because its always in the oddest places! I guess I'll have to get a picture next time!

1 - 20 of 59 Posts