Rat Forum banner

Show us your non-sew creations! :D

764 views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  xStatic 
#1 ·
I hate sewing with a passion that most will never understand haha! So can I see some of your no sew creations? I went to the thread about homemade hammocks etc but there isn't many no sew!! Surely not everyone sews all their stuff :eek: If you have any creations, can I see them please as I'm looking for inspiration :D

#4 ·
I can't sew at all. I just layer fabric and then stick some paperclips in through the corners.

#7 ·
#10 ·
Yes awesome! Thanks for this :) every time I try to sew fleece in a machine I end up breaking needles and getting it all jammed up and it's just a mess, so these ideas are handy dandy!

I have to admit I usually just get lazy and end up buying premade cage sets online because they look so nice. They're expensive but you can find some affordable sets if you look around. But Mrs.Brisby your cage looks so nice with just the plain fleece and hooks, and I'm sure its wayyyy cheaper so maybe I'll just start doing that a lot more often.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.