Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so some of u know that i gave 3 rats to a shelter a little bit ago, due to my inability to have vet funds available. well, im just missing them, i mean i know i made the right choice for them....but i wonder how they r doing.....what are thier names now, are rocky and spaz together, or did they get separated.....is wolfy turinging into a big strong handsome rat.... i wish they were still here with me..... but i know i made the right choice for them.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
*hugs*

I can't even imagine how much you must miss them, especially the babies, after all that happened. I know it was a hard decision, and I admire you for having the courage and loving them enough to make the right decision and to let them go.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Aww I'm sure one day you will all see each other again maybe you can go back to the shelter and ask them or something you did the right thing and just think there all happy in there new homes :D

·
Registered
506 Posts
Barbiie said:
Aww I'm sure one day you will all see each other again maybe you can go back to the shelter and ask them or something you did the right thing and just think there all happy in there new homes :D
This is a great idea. It would most likely make you feel loads better about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts