Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Zelda has these small bumps on her skin. Quite like a blackhead or a zit that a person can get on their scalp. The other girls seem to pin her a great deal but I don't believe it is the other girls that is causing this to happen. The bumps are concentrated on the nape of her neck and a bit on her back. She seems to scratch more than she should or I could just be imagining it. I may try for a vet appointment in a few hours if I can get in.

· Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Home from the Vets. He thinks she has a possible allergic reaction to a change in laundry soap I am using. He gave me Fucidin Cream to apply to her skin eruptions for a couple of weeks since he found bacteria in a skin sample he took. I will switch back to the original soap and hope for the best. Zelda was the center of attention at the vets as the other pet owners there had apparently never seen a rat before, lol. All good news, except for the $136.00 it all cost. (sigh)

· Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, he said her lungs are fine and so are her lymph nodes. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.