Rat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a girl who had mammary tumors starting, she is older and isn't in the good health, she has been through a lot. I am wondering if anyone knows of any food you can get to help slow down the growth of a tumor?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have heard people swear by flaxseed oil or meal. I could never get my girl to eat the meal so i would do oil next time cos it seems easier to mix.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Turkey tail mushroom is common to try, it's something I use too for my girls that have/had tumors. In some cases it has helped and slow down, and other cases, it didn't help at all. I thin it depends on what type of tumor it is and if it's cancerous etc. You can get the turkey tail on amazon. Some people give just a little per day mixed in baby food, but I usually give 1/2 or a full capsule per day. I'm not sure if it's helping my one girl with a tumor now, but it hasn't seemed to be growing exceptionally fast, so i'm hoping it's helping. I hop eit helps your girl too.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0017OB03E...445415464&sr=1&keywords=turkey+tail+mushrooms

1 - 3 of 3 Posts