Rat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Frank had been sneezing for a little while. As I'm sure it does with most rats, it started out with just a once-in-a-while sneeze. Then it very very slowly and gradually turned into a sneeze every couple minutes.

After reading online and even searching through posts on the forum, I purchased some medication from a bird supply store. I've been giving it to him every 12 hours for maybe the last ten days. He's so much better now. It's down to being about as infrequent as it was when I first noticed he caught the sneezes.

His behavior and demeanor hasn't changed because of it. But I'm glad to know that it's soon going to not be a problem.

That's all. :) I just wanted to share because it makes me happy.

Captions below.

Here he is insisting he eat his snack in the open door. He gets excited when the door is open and I'm rustling in a zip lock bag. He hears it and knows it means goodies. He rushed to meet me and evidently didn't even want to waste time going back in to eat.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Frank had been sneezing for a little while. As I'm sure it does with most rats, it started out with just a once-in-a-while sneeze. Then it very very slowly and gradually turned into a sneeze every couple minutes.

After reading online and even searching through posts on the forum, I purchased some medication from a bird supply store. I've been giving it to him every 12 hours for maybe the last ten days. He's so much better now. It's down to being about as infrequent as it was when I first noticed he caught the sneezes.

His behavior and demeanor hasn't changed because of it. But I'm glad to know that it's soon going to not be a problem.

That's all. :) I just wanted to share because it makes me happy.

Captions below.

Here he is insisting he eat his snack in the open door. He gets excited when the door is open and I'm rustling in a zip lock bag. He hears it and knows it means goodies. He rushed to meet me and evidently didn't even want to waste time going back in to eat.
What's the name of the product you got? And if you got it online can you link it? :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts