Rat Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Bosworth, Jamiroquai
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Around once or twice a day, my rat, Bosworth, gets these sneeze attacks. There are about 10 or so in each round. I have heard about new home sniffles which causes sneezes and other respiratory problems like that but I have had my boys for about 3 weeks now and I was wondering if I needed to look into this. Do your rats do the same?

·
Registered
802 Posts
My rats don't do that, and I'm glad they don't!!! I'm sorry that the both of you are having to deal with that.

·
Registered
395 Posts
hi ! My rat does that exact same thing ! I’m not sure why they do it , I really hope it is not anything serious as my rat is only around 3 months old !

·
Registered
Bosworth, Jamiroquai
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi ! My rat does that exact same thing ! I’m not sure why they do it , I really hope it is not anything serious as my rat is only around 3 months old!
Mine is about the same age. He doesn't have anything else going on. No excess porphyrin, no wheezes, just sneezes!

Reactions: Rats_for_life

·
Registered
Bosworth, Jamiroquai
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
View attachment 303541
Are the ratties exposed to any scents?
I occasionally will use my diffuser but it is in a different room and only running for an hour or two. I don’t use any of those other things. I haven’t used my diffuser in a few months and I have only had my boys for 3 weeks, so I don’t think it is that... but thanks for the information!

Reactions: Rats_for_life
1 - 8 of 8 Posts