Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... 1 box per cage. ginger & loco are quite happy with the few they've managed to pull out, but soot, ash & meggsy have totally emptied their box and are now destroying it... little boogerheads!! and i spoke too soon, ginger & loco have just decorated their cage with blue tissues and now ginger is trying to stuff them between the bars...

soot, ash & meggsys cage

ginger & locos cage

·
Registered
15 Posts
hahaha! i found that you have to be careful where you put their cage. Unfortunately i did that the hard way since i had one of my past rat cages near the window during the summer. She pulled my curtains through the bars and chewed them up! hehe

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ginger & loco have now successfully shredded most of their tissues and turned their cage into a big blue tissuey blob!!! soot, ash & meggsy have piled all their tissues in front of the tissue box with just a little gap so they can squeeze in and out.

·
Registered
124 Posts
chloeandtabithasmomma said:
hahaha! i found that you have to be careful where you put their cage. Unfortunately i did that the hard way since i had one of my past rat cages near the window during the summer. She pulled my curtains through the bars and chewed them up! hehe
When I first moved into another room in the house--my rats were at the end of my bed because of the boxes. I lost three blankets to them. And over time I've lost several shirts to them. My favourite stuffed animal is missing his nose. And they ripped a hole in the mattress of my futon. haha.

As for the tissues. My girls just like to dig into the box and sleep.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Gus has endless fun "stealing" tissues and lining drawers, cabinets, his cage, etc. with them! :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts