Rat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was scrolling through craigslist in the pet section (my absolute weakness haha)
and found this ad ----> http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/pet/5241485636.html

So after bills and paying rent, as much as I would love to say I had the money to get her. I unfortunately do not.

BUT, I decided to send her a message. Stating that if she could not find a home, I would love to take her. I sent her pictures of my girls and their cage. Insuring her that I adore them and will not be feeding them to snakes. Also that I will not be breeding. I told her what I fed them etc...

Figured it was a long shot, couldn't hurt to put the suggestion out there.

Well, she e-mailed back immediately and said I could go ahead and come get her <3 Going to go pick her up here shortly, she lives an hour away from me.

Will post pictures when I can later on :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So picked up Rita :) she is super sweet and handles really well for being nerovus and meeting someome new

·
Registered
227 Posts
Make my heart warm, I have re-homed 2 little boys this past July, to add to my resident, lost the older 1 in June, now have 3,,,feels really good. Kudos to you, all the best.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you both :)

Here is a couple quick pictures. I believe she is a brown (possibly agouti) hooded

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Aww, she's adorable! Such a pretty girl :D I'd say she's agouti hooded as well.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Oh, I saw her the other day when I was browsing CL! Congrats! I'm glad she got a good home. :) She's a cutie. ^_^ Definitely agouti hooded, which is one of my favorite color/marking combos (right behind solid agouti lol).

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you!! She sooo sweet and gentle. She is mothering my other girls. They took to her like a duck takes to water

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha! :) i found the ad last night. I emailed without a second thought. At first (my phone doesnt show the pictures on CL very well) i thought she was black hooded like my other 2. Im pretty happy she is different lol i love the coloring

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Aww thats so nice

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
All 3 together to get a picture (otherwise impossible haha)

Fay giving kisses to Rita <3 or at least I believe it's Fay. Sometimes from the top, it's hard to tell who is who between Luna and Fay. I usually go by the markings on their bellies lol

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha! I thought her tail was pretty too :)

My mom wants to steal her from me. She loves her too :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts