Rat Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've already introduced my little ratties. Now, to introduce myself.
My name is Kaitlyn and I am 20 years old. I graduated a few years ago from a tiny town High school. I started taking college courses while I was in high school, with the original dream of eventually becoming a k-9 police officer. Although it is something that I would still like to do, I made the decision to fallow my lifelong dream of becoming a vet tech. Unfortunately there isn't many schools around me that offer the program, well at least any good school. I'm hoping that someday I can figure something out in order to fulfill that dream.
Other than that I am a stay at home mother of two adorable little boys. They are 1 and 2 year old little tornadoes named Brenden and James. We all live in the same tiny town I graduated in along with my boyfriend of 5 years. He is a fantastic father to both of his kids, and he is employed at Lowe's Distribution.
Other than our little ratties we have an almost 10 year old Australian Cattle dog that I got from my sister when she was just a few months old. She is a sweetheart to me, but doesn't really like other people and especially hates all other dogs. She and I have been through alot and I will always lover her. I hope to one day get a German Shepherd which is my all time favorite breed of dog.
ANYWAYS.... sorry about all of the rambling. LOL hope to see you all around the forums.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.