Rat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys long time no see! How is everyone? Well Jane decided to get two more rats behind my back! how did I find out? Well Last week I was aloud to go home but I have to go to the doctors once a week. anyhow when I got home there was a box in the middle of the floor and it said open me. Jane was urging me to open the box. So weary of her actions I opened the box to find two little rat and our older female Charlie chillin in the box Charlie race up the side of the box to get to my shoulder she kissed my cheek. I pet the other two who were quite friendly :) but there was a envelope also so I opened that and super excited to say I'm engaged :D Jane purposed X3 in the best way possible....She knew how to get a yes out of me (Not sure if this is the proper place to put this)

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks :) Camelle! I find it quite adorable also. The one solid black girl has a thing for jane :) She likes it when janes sings 'Lullaby for a stormy night' to the dogs when it storms XD Its janes thing to sing to the animals

· Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Gannyaan and Camelle you probably dont sing as much as her! ITS NON STOP MAN...I can see when she's happy or in the shower or plain out just bored but...holy crap....good thing she's amazing at it Haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.