Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Klardae's been sneezing for about a month now, and she's otherwise acting perfectly fine and is otherwise perfectly healthy. Perhaps she has a pollen allergy? Cause I've been sneezing too, lately, since it's spring now o-o But if it's not pollen I can't see what could be causing her sneezing, because the girls have been fine with Carefresh before. So... any ideas? Should I be worried? I've been keeping an eye on her ever since I noticed her sneezing... Zinc hasn't so much as sneezed once in the same amount of time Klardae's been sneezing.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Myco flare-up?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well like I said, the only symptom she's shown is the sneezing... nothing else, not like when they had their myco flare-up when I first bought them.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Have you introduced anything into the area that's new? If you've recently bought a new bag of Carefresh that could be the problem... some people have reported that the new stuff seems more dusty... :?

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
new stuff as in a freshly opened bag of carefresh? or a bag of carefresh made since a certain date, hence a newer formula or something? just curious, i stopped using it anyway. :p

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nah, we've had the same bag for a few months now. o.o Since Feb.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
OnlyOno said:
new stuff as in a freshly opened bag of carefresh? or a bag of carefresh made since a certain date, hence a newer formula or something? just curious, i stopped using it anyway. :p
I think that from a certain date they've seemed dustier. *shrug*

But that can't be it...

Anything else new? New smells?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wouldn't think so, no. Everything's the same as it has been.

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Anything new about you? New perfume, lotion, laundry detergent? Is there any chance she is getting a draft from somewhere?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts