Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've done body piercings sence I was 12, and I'm now 18, and can pierce better then most pros... and at the shop I work at, I pierced the ear of a feeder rat, and over the past couple weeks, I've been keeping a close eye on him, to make sure nothing was infected, or anything, and it appears just fine... I was wondering everyones oppinion on piercing Reapers ear with a 18g stud...

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
I love piercings! I have quit a collection myself...But thats something you do for yourself and not your ratty! You crazy foo! Haha jking, but seriously piercings animals is a BIG no no. Its one thing to pierce yourslef, you have the choice to do that, your lil guy doesnt...even though you have done it before and nothing bad happend. Hes a rat, it will just cause him pain and can be very stressfull for him 0.0 If you want to do somthing neat for your little guy, I guess to make him look as tough as he acts...LMAO you can make him a studded leash or collar.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol, with a harley vest, little plat chains, etc xD

·
Registered
186 Posts
jennielove is right, don't pierce your rat! you have the choice to do it to yourself, but the rat doesnt get a choice. its not fair to force a rat to run around with an earring in. they would probably end up chewing it or scratching it out after awhile anyway. please stick to piercing people.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts