Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all. I'm Jenny (or J if its more convenient). In a week or two, I will be the mother to two dumbo babies. Pandora and Luna. I will post pictures when I get them. I've had a rat before but, Remy (like the Ratatouille movie rat) was not taken very well care of (I was only 7 at the time). But, he was still amazing and I loved him. I saved him from a feeder. He lived alone because, as I said, he was not taken very well care of. But, I handled him a lot and made him feel a little less lonely. So, now I hope to redeem myself with Pandora and Luna. I chose Pandora's name because of one of my favorite TV show characters (Skins UK). And I chose Luna's name because, since I was a kid, I've been fascinated with the moon. How one day it was white and whole then the next it was a cresent and an orange tint. And, spanish is my native language therefore, Luna is what I came up with. Considering I have nothing else interesting to share, I will post pictures when I get the girls (week or two). Feel free to ask questions, if you want. Have a great day! ;D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts