Rat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my two ratties, Spartan, would like to show you pictures! His "brother", Leonidas, is a little too "zoomy" for the camera and it makes his tail very photogenic as that is all I seem to capture in his pictures :lol: .

He was very skinny the day he first came to us:

He got really grumpy one day and demanded a good meal...:

good thing mommy gave him a mini hot fudge sundae...:

and lots of yummy dinners:

After all his dinner's he would keep himself very clean:

very, very, very....clean:

Spartan loves to act like a hungry bear...:

and sneak up on you...:

when you least expect it:

After all, mommy still loves her little rexy man:

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure how old he is. He came FREE from the local pet store, in which gets their rats from a feeder breeder 2 hours away. He was in the "large size" tank. I am guessing he could be anywhere between 7 months to a year? I really don't know. I wish I did!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sweet_dreams91 said:
what kind of camera did you use? your photos look great.

Thanks, everyone :D !

My camera is a Sony Cyber Shot 4.1 mega-pixels. I actually think it is a horrible camera and can't wait to get a new one! I have had this camera for about 4 years, I think!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Hes so cute! I love his crazy whiskers :) my favorite part was the 'bear attack'

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you!

Spartan and his "brother" Leonidas are going into the vet's on Tuesday for their neuters. Wish them luck that their neuters go well and they become friends a few weeks later!

:)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you, giddy4ratz! I am sooo scared about their neuters, but I am sure everything will be just fine!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts