Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how was everyone's night!? mine was exciting. bars and clubs dont really excite me much and that's where all our friends went. so me and my friend drove around on the east side by the campus looking for house parties to crash. found one, it was awesome. played guitar hero for awhile, had a few beers and met random people. it was cool cuz the first pair of interesting folks we saw we pulled over to question about some party we couldn't find and could they help us out, they were like no just come with us! score, they were carrying 3 cases of beer so it sounded like a good plan.

i love random acts of kindness. i learned alot of "emo" kids last night, the older ones really aren't all that bad. ha.

·
Registered
814 Posts
I had my super late b-day party :D. Really fun but by the end of the night all i wanted to do was sleep lol. Thats about all i did, oh my horses got out because a stud of ours decide to break a fench down :evil: but after we got them in the day got better :D.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Well i decided to stay in because a couldn't afford to go out really and that's when i realised the reason me and my best friend have been arguing so much recently is because I'm madly in love with him so I ended up blurting it out and turns out he feels the same way and we're now together. Everyone say awww.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
My St. Pat day consisted of laughing, crying, drinking, puking (on my BF's part, not mine) and finally at 5am, sleeping. It was fun, but remind me never to do that again! O shoot! I never made a St. P-Day Rat! I'll make one and post it soon!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh gosh mine last year was terrible. went to two parties, drank green beer, drank green booze, ate green chips and threw up green and fell down a flight of stares. and STILL woke up by 9 in the morning to be at work to fill out paperwork for taxes. oh yes!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts