·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's some free ranging pictures

ozzy exploring a box

molly (her third new name :roll:) fascinated by a cobweb

ozzy just being cute

this is what i came home to, the opening of the treat bag in the cage and treats in the hammock

*EDIT* changed the title

·
Registered
264 Posts
i want that room!!!!!!!

anywho... i was thinking of buying that mutli colored fence for my rats.....but i thought they would just climb it......like i put it there for as a challenge. do you have a problem with that??

i have two very hyper girls...

·
Registered
263 Posts
Awwwwwww!!!!

Man, I LOVE that room! My girls just free-range my room, so I have to check their cage for happy-face erasers or halloween candy that slipped under my dresser that they drag in there when I'm not looking. (One time, I found a chewed up unsharpened pencil in there- no graphite showing, though!)

I'm interested in how that fence works out, too.

·
Registered
259 Posts
you are so lucky to have a free range room! plus those pink stripes... i am loving it! =]

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
the pics are sooo cute

it gave me some ideas on some stuff to put in the bath to make my rats free ranging time funner - there in there now (The bathroom is next to my bedroom) they have been more enthusiastic about being in there now lol!!
Jess x

·
Registered
323 Posts
WOW!! You get to have a free ranging room all to your rats! That would be awesome! Cool pics, loves the picture of Molly and the cobweb!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts