Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres sugar and cinimin, I'm a bad photographer so yeah, The pics are poor, mostly because of the cage, anyway they just woke up on they're little fluff so I decided to take a picture :).

Sugar a PEW, waking up after a nice nap.

Cinimin's a little camera shy, so she's hiding behind of sugar.

I'll have more to come, kinda hard to see with the wire in the way.

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Sugar is not a PEW, Sugar is in fact a Siamese (the brown spot on the nose is a dead give away)

I so love Siamese rats.... they are the most amazing thing to watch while they transform from caramel colored little babies to that beautiful creamy white with the colored accents on nose, ears & tail base.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Woah I never knew that :) I always thought she was a pew I <3 You guys, always learning something new ^.^ I was gonna question about the brown spot too XD

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
There are some cool links out there that show the various marking & colors of rats

How old is she & how long have you had her?

I will look for the pics my friend sent me of the siamese baby I picked out for her. She didn't really believe me when I told her that little girl would eventually look like a siamese cat (comparison in markings) but she did & she is a beauty.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She's about 6 months maybe 5, I got her before I got sent to a 6 week camp, then my mom took care of her, its been about 2 months since i've been back and they love me :). And Of Course , I love her back.

Now A new pic of Cinimin, who conquered her shyness when there was a Yogie! involved.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New pictures :)

Sugar isnt liking her cube broken, but she bit it off. ^^

Can't you see I'm awesome? ^^

More from cinimin soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts