Rat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my Tukida is a shy girl (with people) and of late has been extremly agressive with the other girls she lives with. I've been trying (with zero progress) to intro Marble to the other girls for almost 3 months.(only Juniper gets along with her and only a little at that) I've tried EVERYTHING and even when I put Tukida and Marble in a box I just got from a friend Tukida attacked! I need help! I can't get another rat for Marble to live with and I need to get Tukida and Juniper to exept her.

PLEASE HELP!!!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Is she spayed?

How big was the box?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never spayed any of my girls. How much is it?

And the box was about 2x2 feet and a foot tall....

·
Registered
187 Posts
Can you describe the attack? Ball of fur rolling about? Scratches and blood? gashes?

Or... pinning, yanking, grabbing the skin but no bites, rubbing with her back end?

A spay may help calm her down. Cost depends on your area and on the vet as well.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She would become a ball of furry fury and jump on Marble usualy from the side and I'd grab her before ANYTHING more happend. I haven't seen anything other then a few spots of fur missing...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello...!?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
have you tried just having marble and juniper live together for a while, and keep tukida separate? then maybe after a week, try to introduce tukida as if she is the new girl... thats really all i can think of.

·
Registered
532 Posts
crapola said:
have you tried just having marble and juniper live together for a while, and keep tukida separate? then maybe after a week, try to introduce tukida as if she is the new girl... thats really all i can think of.
that's a good idea. tukida might be willing to accept any rat if she has been separated for a while

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll try doing that! Thanks! ^.^

1 - 9 of 9 Posts