Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are super excited to announce we will be bringing a new puppy to our family in March. We have yet to pick out an exact puppy from the litter, as we will be show co owning with the breeder. We will be getting a female and get to pick her out next week.Oh she is a Borzoi

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
SO precious! I have never met a Borzoi but I find them so adorable.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've only ever met on in person once, before finding this breeder. I have been head over heels ever since. We have 4 lazy English Bulldogs and need an active dog in our love

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Wow what a pretty mama! I've never seen a black and tan one :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We love the black and tan! The breeder was really hoping for at least one black and tan in the litter, but no luck. We are torn between 2 puppies a deep red sable girl and a fawn pied boy... we talked to the breeder and we may actually purchase both if given the opportunity

·
Registered
9 Posts
A Borzoi?!?! I'm so jealous. Those are such gorgeous snoots. Oh and about the coloring you mentioned below, the color can fade. Someone had a black and tan Borzoi girl who's mask faded away to white as she aged—pretty interesting! I guess that's why they say Borzois aren't fully grown until 2 years of age.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts