Votes: 0 0.0%
  • multi-colored

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am trying to get my naked rat,winkie better at swimming can someone help me?

·
Registered
15 Posts
If you are going to continue with this swimming exercise just make sure the water is warm & that you have a warm blanket to dry the rat off with after swimming (pop a towel in the dryer to warm it up). Hairless rats have to work real hard at keeping their body temperature correct. If you chill them placing them in water that is too cold or allow them to air dry after a dip you could cause your rat to become rather sick.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Wait what does the poll have to do with the question? I'm confused. And it's a tough poll to answer because most of us have many rats. Also...a red rat?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ignored the poll because it made no sense to me. Like you said, many of us have more than one rat & since I currently have 37 I have a few colors not even mentioned above.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Better at swimming, or like swimming? Let the rat explore water of their own accord.

·
Registered
520 Posts
My rats love to swim, and I am assuming it is because I never force them to swim. They have a swimming pool in their cage that I clean daily.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pooky is an exelent swimmer. she paddles like a dog. i forgot to add pink for naked rats. What i mean by red is burnt orange. i was curious what color rats people have. winkie will actually hop not swim.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts