Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bentley has taken to wagging his tail, though usually it's seemingly for no reason- like he's just looking around and out of nowhere he wiggles his tail. It happens even when Jasper's busy doing something and I'm not bothering him, he does it on my lap occasionally, sometimes he has a treat when this occurs and sometimes he doesn't. He has no symptoms of pain or illness and is a very playful happy boy who loves snuggling and scritches. Anger issues? Neurological? Has anyone had their baby wag for no apparent reason?

·
Registered
194 Posts
It can either be from excitement or from being tense, it just depends on the situation. It sounds like from your post he is just excited and can't contain it, like a silly puppy.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He doesn't really seem to be *that* excited when he does it, which makes me go overprotective worried momma. Thanks for your input!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow they must get into really into it! When Bentley and Jasper standoff it's really funny, they both get upset and run to me- one hides in my hair and the other sits in my lap and looks petulant until I sing to him and give the other a treat. Very silly boys! I think Binky is right, his demeanor is of a puppy when he does it. He's always excited so it didn't occur to me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts