Rat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little baby Murlow wiggled his tail not too long ago. Why did he do this? He ran up to my cat, I do not recommend cat-rat contact, she started licking him and he wiggled his tail a bit. It kind of looked like if a rat got stuck underneath something, or pinned down, and was wriggling its tail. But he wasn't pinned down in any way, she was just licking his back.

·
Registered
475 Posts
he might have. i usually assume when i see my boy wag his tail that he's happy. c:they're a lot like dogs in that sense.I did my senior project in high school on rats c: it was one of my big points for cuteness

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
My girl Jet vibrates her tail. It is a sign of excitement and happiness.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wouldn't doubt that! :3
He seems to like my cat, and I just witnessed my cat licking one of my other baby's bum, like a mum rat would. I thought that was pretty cute. I have to watch my cat though, because she will try to play with them. Lol. I have yet to witness her actual claws out, but she attempts to bat around the babies, or she'll just put her paw on them and hold them down, haha. Gotta watch carefully! They like to cuddle.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.