Hey guys just looking for some friendly advice. We are new ratty owners. We adopted 2 girls from Petsmart (no other options at this time) and they were from two different stores as our poor first girl was all alone at hers. Our second girl we got is who I am worried about. We have only had her 2 days but I know from research and all the reading that rats are supposed to be silent. Not all the time but frequently enough our second girl is audible. I guess you could say like a cold. I'm sure she has some sort of URI which is super common. Because we have not bonded fully with her and I feel like the two rats haven't bonded well either should I just take her back and try to get another friend? I know we will have to quarantine and all that for weeks but I am willing to wait out to see if our current girl gets better but everything I have read leads me to believe they dont get better they just continually get worse? I also don't want to exposure our healthy happy girl any longer than she already has. I know they should have been separated from the start but being new we obviously didn't do it the proper way so I'm just looking for a what would you do in our shoes at this point?