Rat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister sent me a pic of her friends hairless rat that she had put one of those temporary tattoos on. it looked awesome, but i was curious as to whether or not it was safe for the little guy.
Does anyone know? It's safe for babies so I assumed it was fine, but an unsure.
If it is, that would be cool for anyone with Nekkies lol

·
Registered
290 Posts
I don't see why it would hurt them. If its non toxic and you don't keep it on them for very long I can't really see the harm in it.
Its getting the tattoo off that I'd be worried about. I believe the easiest way to remove them is with baby oil. You could probably use any type of oil. virgin olive oil would probably be your safest bet. However that could mess with your rats skin and could cause it to become irritated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My sister sent me a pic of her friends hairless rat that she had put one of those temporary tattoos on. it looked awesome, but i was curious as to whether or not it was safe for the little guy.
Does anyone know? It's safe for babies so I assumed it was fine, but an unsure.
If it is, that would be cool for anyone with Nekkies lol
We may always inquire at the same store before acquiring those. They will undoubtedly tell you whether it is suitable for children and will be able to recommend it. I had a previous encounter when I wanted temporary tattoos for my son's birthday and found this business online, Buy Temporary Tattoos Online | WannaBeInk.com. I questioned whether their tattoo was safe and they suggested their personalized tattoo. They are of high quality and never disappoint.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts