Rat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
four ratties
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, these are my rats and they are on the beach. The rat on my shoe Vanessa and she is white and orange with hooded markings and has white markings around her nose. The rat on the sand is Teresa and she is sandy coloured all over, apart from a little white diamond on her forehead, and a white tummy. They are 8 weeks old, so still babies! They are very friendly and love head rubs and tummy rubs. Their favorite foods are noodles, carrot, capsicum, cheese, and whatever I have for dinner, basically. Some of their favorite things to do are sleeping, sniffing inside my ears, running around a pipe course I made for them, and coming on walks with me.
Vertebrate Sky Beach Body of water Wood

·
Registered
Oliver Bean, Phyllis, Waffle, Taco, Atlas, Cirrus, Orion
2,493 Posts
Hi and welcome! Love your girls, so sweet and pretty! Having them on the beach must be so much fun

Reactions: szczurowxav

·
Registered
four ratties
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi and welcome! Love your girls, so sweet and pretty! Having them on the beach must be so much fun
They didn't enjoy it so much! It was a calm day so I let them run around in the shallows but once they got their bellies wet thay ran straight back onto my shoe! They had fun digging in the sand though!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts