Rat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I took Albus out of the cage for playtime on the bed, like usual. He's very active and licking a lot just like always, but I've noticed that his testicles seem to have just disappeared! I've read that babies tend to draw them into their bodies more than adults, but this is the first boy I've ever had. He's walking and running oddly, with his back arched up a little and his back feet higher up, and he's a little wobbly. Other than that though he seems fine, he's grinding his teeth, chewing on things, licking, running all over the bed like usual, even responding to commands (sometimes anyway, also normal). Is there anything I should do? Does he need something I'm not giving him? Last night we did drive from Oklahoma City to Tulsa where we'll stay for a couple of weeks, so maybe it could be a little bit of stress?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well they're fine and perfectly visible now, after a short playtime was over and he spent some more time in his cage. Still would like to know if there's anything I should be doing though, maybe a warmer environment or something?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Well they're fine and perfectly visible now, after a short playtime was over and he spent some more time in his cage. Still would like to know if there's anything I should be doing though, maybe a warmer environment or something?
Significant Shrinkage!

(Sorry, I had to.)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha it was though, surprised me! Not something I expected with a little boy, heh especially with my mom making such a big deal out of how their parts freaked her out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts