Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The babies are 2 weeks old today! I have some people with some interest in adopting, so I did a nipple-check for sexing....out of the 10 rats, MAYBE 3 are girls, and the rest are boys.

I'm going to keep two, maybe three of them, but have only definately decided on one...he has a white spot going up the side of his face (I heart asymmetrical animals, heh). And as they've been getting older, I've noticed that my whites aren't all white! They have very light coloring on their heads, like Zero does (who isn't the mother.)

This is Dr. Tran, one of the boys I'm keeping:

And here's a couple random pics of the rest:

There's a ton more pictures on my Flikr: http://flickr.com/photos/toxicheart

Also, I've never been able to figure out exactly what Zero's coloring is. Is she a bareback blue/PEW? I don't know. Heh. Pardon my hideousness.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Re: The babies are 2 weeks old today! (not dial-up friendly.

aww so cute , bit off topic but did ur nose pericing hurt? the babies r soo cute

·
Registered
627 Posts

Aw, babies! Too cute.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

fallinstar said:
aww so cute , bit off topic but did ur nose pericing hurt? the babies r soo cute
It wasn't that bad, actually. I had to get it closer to my face than most people because I have a tiny nose and the "sweet spot" they do septum piercings in didn't exist in my nose, heh.

It wasn't really pain...it was more than dull "I just got elbowed really hard in the nose throb" for like a week. Heh.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

Zero is the one on your shoulder? She looks more like a beige with a wedge blaze?

·
Registered
407 Posts

she looks so much like my nicodemus!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts