Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a box of "Geisler Lil'buddy Snackers Pretzel Sticks" from my grocery store. My rats LOVE them! Has anyone else come across these?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
they're not really pretzels, it's like.. ground up carrots and other vegetables that are baked.

i have the strawberry yogurt drops too! oddly enough, my brother used to eat them more than my rats..

·
Registered
24 Posts
I don't know if you guys get them in America but my ratties go crazy for the Treat-Um odour controling biscuits.

Their favourite treats has to be fresh veg though, esecially if you mix prawns in with it.

Can't say yoggy drops appeal to me either, I'd much rather have some ice cream :D

·
Registered
70 Posts
my friends rat went crazy for chocolate drops..it was like a choco substitute and we bought them from the shop an ddeceided to see what they tasted like...it was so disgusting...really waxy and not really chocolate like

·
Registered
70 Posts
my friends rat went crazy for chocolate drops..it was like a choco substitute and we bought them from the shop an ddeceided to see what they tasted like...it was so disgusting...really waxy and not really chocolate like

1 - 9 of 9 Posts