Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Great shots :)

·
Registered
994 Posts
Lol at the last pic, never seen a rat laying like that. Looks like he just got home from the gym.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I love the second pic!

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Oh my goodness they're adorable!! Number two is perfect, that's an awesome shot.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Love your 3 little fanboys sitting there watching you on the computer! Also the second picture winking with his little hat! :D

p.s Jelly of your RBG led keyboard, why wont they make non usb versions! *faceapalm*

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Lol at the last pic, never seen a rat laying like that. Looks like he just got home from the gym.
Hahaha, Spaghetti is so odd. He was the shyest out of the big boys but he's grown out of it for the most part. I adore all of them. x) He definitely lifts...snacks into his mouth. xP

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Grotesque & Hey-Fey: He literally sat there for a solid 3 minutes looking so confused. I laughed soooo hard!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Love your 3 little fanboys sitting there watching you on the computer! Also the second picture winking with his little hat! :D

p.s Jelly of your RBG led keyboard, why wont they make non usb versions! *faceapalm*
I haven't played video games in a few days, but sometimes they'll all be on there. All 6 of them, sprawled out. It's suuuper funny/adorable.
My mechanical keyboard freaks out Spaghetti sometimes because it's so loud. XD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts