Rat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 8 ratties, 3 neutered males, 1 spayed female, and intact females. I love this group despite the fact that I think I will stay at 6 when I eventually get to that number haha! They all get along great and are such a funny group of personalities.
Terra

Wonka

Ellie

Neville

Zanzen

Aj

Zoey

Sephora

BONUS
Here are the 3 current mice, a neutered male and two females :)
Dallas

Carmen

Eve

·
Registered
918 Posts
OH I follow you on tumblr! I was thinking "these are nice pictures" and then I recognized your odd eye rat and your mice. You have very cute rats and take wonderful pictures of them. ^_^

·
Registered
100 Posts
Does neutering male mice cut down on their smell any? I think mice are so adorable, especially yours!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Wow, beautiful animals and beautiful photography!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Awww! I love your gorgeous rex AJ, and you have a double rex too! We have double rex babies and I think they're so cute. I mean, they're so ugly they're cute. Like a pug. :)

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you guys! I think they are awesome little babies too! I have a wonderful group that all gets along, so it doesnt get much better.

And yes, neutering male mice does get rid of the smell greatly. I FULLY recommend it if you have a good vet that will do it. They LOVE having females to keep them company, and they become even more of wonderful little friends to humans.

·
Registered
100 Posts
And yes, neutering male mice does get rid of the smell greatly. I FULLY recommend it if you have a good vet that will do it. They LOVE having females to keep them company, and they become even more of wonderful little friends to humans.
Good to know! And since I didn't say so before, you have a great looking mischief! Love them all. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts