Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I'm pretty new here but I finally was able to find my camera, only to find that the screen is broken and when I take pictures, you can't see what you're taking a picture of......SO, I think that these are pretty decent for not being able to see the pics before uploading them to the computer.....tell me what you think of the new girls! =]

^This is Serena......I love her markings!

^ You can see her back =P

^Look at those facial markings!! XD

^Pretty Serena!!<3

^Serena and Jenny!

^Haha, a blurry close up reveals that Jenny is a regular white rat with red eyes, but BOY does she have character<33

^ "You can't catch ME mommy!"

^ Serena and Blair<3

^My sister and I are wondering why her fur is so scruffy.....she's really young....hmmm, but she doesn't seem to be scratching or in any sort of pain......she's just as playful as the others!

^Kisses for Blair

^Kisses for MOMMY((Blair is my sisters rat))

^The end

Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoyed the pics =]

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
blair is probably just a rex, it's a fur type that makes the fur sort of rough and wavy, then double rex is hairless (which blair is not) but they are adorable!!! serena's markings are very beautiful

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rat_ratscal said:
blair is probably just a rex, it's a fur type that makes the fur sort of rough and wavy, then double rex is hairless (which blair is not) but they are adorable!!! serena's markings are very beautiful
Actually a friend of mine had a few of those in the past, and Blair reminds me a lot of them. Serena and Jenny has silky smooth fur while little Blair's fur is more coarse and rough.....and it does has a bit of wave to it. I couldn't remember what the name was for it though, lol, thanks for the reminder^_________^

As for Serena, I absolutely ADORE her markings....and her personality! She and the others are such THIEVES! We had them out and set a plate of food on the floor and they'd run up to it, grab a piece and run to the corner! Awe the cuteness........Im hooked XD

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
what gorgeous ratties!!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awww, thank you^____^

·
Registered
123 Posts