Rat Forum banner

The Goodest Boys

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Aisysoon 
#1 ·
Hello, back again with another blog post :):):) I hope you all are having a good day.
I am not a morning person,
I hate mornings.
I hate Waking up.
I hate being tired.
Last night, I was sitting around on my bed, relaxing. I was enjoying watching one Netflixs and sipping some crystal light when I thought "I bet my rats would enjoy this with me!" So, me being the great rat mom I am I got them out. Well, they didn't want out but also did want out and I was confused. So instead of trying to force them out of their little space pod I left the door open and went back to watching Netflix. I can see their cage from my bed and I watched as my rats crawled out and around. Watching them scamper and walk, Alphonse came up and snuggled with me. Eventually I fell asleep. I remember right before I fell asleep I thought "I better remember to put my rats back into their cage before I fall asleep..."
I did not put them back.
I woke up and was already irritated and mad that I couldn't just stay in bed, so I angrily got up to get ready to leave. When I sat up, I saw the that my cage door was open. Thoughts quickly ran through my brain. "Oh my goodness I didn't put them back"
"Oh gosh where are they?"
"behind my bed? Blankets? behind my bean bag?" Places they could be hiding went through my head. I ran up to the cage and looked in, and there they were. Sweet little angels sleeping in their cage. They knew where to go to sleep, they knew to get back into their cage. They are the best boys.
The goodest boys.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.