Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll lets see...why haven't I yet shared pictures of my Rat's Housing? hmmmm...?

We'll to begin with they were sharing a 10 gal tank, then a 30 gal tank, then once Jinx learned to escape from that, they got to have the old ferret cage, then he learned to escape from that, and then Finally at Christmas time. He and Duncan got a brand new cage with smaller spaces between the bars. And then a month later he learned to escape from it. But ma is smart and now twist ties the feeding dishes into place :D

But anyways. Here is the Cage they got for Christmas...the pics are older.
And they were taken precleaning. Now they have alot more blankeys in therevbecause of the snow storm and me worrying about them not being warm and comfy enough. Okay yes, pictures...my Jinx is a stinker.

Jinx's old Tent..

The large loft..I love that part...

I really do hate having to clean that cage. I didnt pick it out, my mother did. And I think I would have gone with a wider one. Because that thing is a real #%$^@ to clean.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Yeah, I'm definitely not a fan of Coast Cages either because of the cleaning aspect! Plus, they're a rip off considering how small/insanely over-priced they are. But, it's an okay cage for two boys :)

Though, you need to change their food ASAP. Those seed mixes are absolutely terrible for rats, and you should never feed dried corn.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts