Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a FN for under $50.00 - BRAND NEW!

They had one in petsmart and it was mismarked somehow.
I asked for them to check the price since there wasnt a price posted. I was just curious as to how much these things ran. They scanned it and it said $44.99. Then they typed it in manually and it came up the same amt. So they gave it to me at that price!

I had a credit at the store (gift card thingie) for 21.00 from something Id returned a while back, so I ended up spending only a little over twenty bucks for an FN brand new.

Amazing, eh? :p

·
Registered
418 Posts
What's with people getting free/cheap FNs?! I want one too! lol. My Petsmart doesn't even sell them though. Well congrats and enjoy your new cage! :D Pictures I hope once you've got it all set up?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I borrowed a digital camera (since my teens absconded with mine and returned it in NON-working order), so if I can ever figure out the directions to put the cage together, I will post pics.

It seems like this is a job for the spouse....at any rate, I will have pics of the cage and of my fur-babies up for ya'll to see this weekend.

I was so thrilled to be so lucky with this find! I credit it to The Secret. :) It was THE ONLY FN at Petsmart and the mgr said they never get them in; he was confused as to where THIS one had come from.

YAY!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Oh **** I'm so jealous! I've been wanting one forever and I've been saving for about three months to get it. lol Maybe I should ask for a price check at Petsmart.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm getting my cousin's old ferret's one.I can get alot of things cheap,my grandparents are friends with everyone!!It's crazy.If you've ever seen a friendly gus gas station,my dad know "gus",he has really big ears.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts