Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my new boys from the rescue. I decided to foster them for now, so that just in case things don't work out I can return them and try a different pair, and I can get my money back if things don't work out at all. But I'm really hoping things do, and if they do then I will officially adopt them! Their names are Jett and Saxon, but I think I will change them especially since my last name is Saxton :p
Here's Saxon:

He has a little white blaze on his forehead! So cute
And this is Jett:

I actually wanted a black rat, so I'm pleased to have one now

So this is my first time ever meeting or even seeing them, it's sort of like a blind date I guess. I didn't pick them out or anything. They're a bit shy, Saxon more so than Jett, but I hope they warm up to me soon. My other 4 are very interested in meeting them

·
Registered
437 Posts
Aw, they're both lovely! Here's hoping everything goes well with them :)

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm actually doing shower intros right now, I've gradually introduced the rats in order of how dominant they are. Everyone has taken to each other very well, the final test is my dominant male Pepe. He's currently watching from a cat carrier and I'm going to add him in a bit, I really really don't know what to expect but I'm ready to intervene at any moment

1 - 7 of 7 Posts