Rat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meet my newest rattie! She Is a beautiful blue bareback dumbo! She Is already shoulder trained, potty trained and comes when called. She Is about two and a half months old. Any unusual name suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
Love, love love. I feel like my names would be too out there. Queue in Cheeseburger-Watson. Rofl.

I like Whiskers for your rattie, simple... But I'd have to see her personality. x)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Love, love love. I feel like my names would be too out there. Queue in Cheeseburger-Watson. Rofl.

I like Whiskers for your rattie, simple... But I'd have to see her personality. x)
I love names that no one has heard of. When people hear Algernon's name, I like to see how many people know where his name is from. I have afew suggestions that I like: Genesis, Aria, Adina, Minerva...

·
Registered
624 Posts
I love names that no one has heard of. When people hear Algernon's name, I like to see how many people know where his name is from. I have afew suggestions that I like: Genesis, Aria, Adina, Minerva...
I like Genesis the most. (I'd call her Genie for short, hahaha.)

·
Registered
581 Posts
What about Zephyr? You could call her Zephie. :3 The wind meaning works well for a female rat and it matches her colors in my opinion. ^-^

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I decided to name her Genesis. I think Zephyr is a great name! I'll use it it the future.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts